With tons of snow on the ground I still had a desire to go explore. I found out about snow shoeing from my cousin who owns a few pairs and I decided I would give it a shot. Genevieve, Stephanie and I decided to drive up Provo Canyon and go snow shoe stewart falls. Well, if you've read the first two blog posts, you'll probably realize by now that we really never knew exactly what we were doing. This is another one of those cases. We made our way up to Sundance resort and up through the neighborhood of cabins and never ended up finding the trailhead. We drove around for a while but we were completely unsuccessful so we decided to drive up the canyon and pull off and find a spot that we thought looked cool. We drove up a little ways and pulled off and starting walking and realized we hadn't picked the best spot. After attempting to climb a little hill, and getting soaking wet, we decided snow shoeing was not our best skill and called it a day. It was way fun, don't get me wrong, but definitely required more planning and more effort.




No comments:
Post a Comment