So on a day I had off, GV and I decided to go hiking up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We drove up to Lisa falls which is a really short hike up to a really pretty waterfall. We decided to climb the waterfall a ways and go explore a little bit. It is actually a really cool hike and it's super fun. It' not exactly easy, but definitely do able for anyone who wants to do it. There are a few parts that involve climbing and scrambling but for the most part it's nothing too crazy. We made it quite a ways off when we decided to break off from the waterfall and climb up on top of a small peak. It was actually a really cool view and the canyon looked great.
After making it back down we drove to Bell's canyon where I repeatedly tried to convince GV that the lake was just around the corner even though it wasn't.. haha so we ended up climbing on top of a hill and watching the sunset. It was actually super pretty and overall it was an extremely fun day.






No comments:
Post a Comment